- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
Going to break the rules a bit and pick 6 questions from each blog.
How do you act if you see a big spider?
Beautiful creatures. An absolute delight to share this small planet with them. I would approach the big (bigger the better) spider and carefully allow the beauty to slowly crawl over my hands. Who am I kidding. Scared of the little blighters would run in the opposite
Are you content with your life?
No two years ago it changed. Contentment left my vocabulary then.
Do you have any hobbies?
Do we class blogging as a hobby? Don’t find time to do hobbies now. A few years back would have listed Astronomy and Climbing.
Do you like camping?
Love it. Not so good when you wake during the night to find you are sleeping in 2 inches of muddy water at Wasdale Head in the Lake District. Also not so much fun when you leave for a middle of the night toilet break and return to find a sheep happily pooping in the tent.
Do you believe that love conquers all?
I discovered that love can’t conquer time.
What change would you make if you could rewrite your past?
I would worry about the consequences in the future. Wouldn’t want to jeopardise having our beautiful son.
Best Indian Food Blog questions
Which is your favourite country for food?
Switzerland produces some beautiful food with great locally produced ingredients. Love Indian and Mongolian cuisine. I once shared a house with someone from Mongolia.
What is the taste of food you like the most?
Simple food. A bit spicy and a little bit salty.
What is your favourite dish to eat?
Having said all that it would have to be Apple Crumble and Custard.
Which Indian food do you like the most?
What is the best dish you have eaten till today?
Definitely mums Apple Crumble and Custard. But also remember a Fruit Curry from Switzerland. Also remember my house mate cooking a spectacular Khorkhog.
What dish do you want to see in the Best Indian Food Blog?
I remember really enjoying in one sitting a banana curry with some form of chutney(think it was apple) in a restaurant in Bradford a few years back. Never seen them since.
11 Random Facts about Myself
- When I was young my Dad took me to a charity cricket match. At the end of the match I was sent by my dad to go and get the cricket legend Fred Trumans autograph. So I went to the dressing room and asked a man (apparently he was a TV star Lesley Crowther) where Fred was. I was pointed towards the corner of the room where the cricket legend had just come out of the showers. So I got the autograph while poor Fred was still only in his pants.
- Never been very good at working out which is left or right. When we used to drive in Europe I would put a snoopy toy on one side of the dashboard and a mutley toy on the other side. Then my partner would navigate by saying take the next turn on the snoopy side. It worked
- I’ve have failed a number of our son’s Aspergers tests. Probably confirms a growing feeling that I have.
- I did love my country but I hate what it’s becoming.
- When I was young I broke my left arm. The day I got the plaster removed I tripped as soon as I got back home and broke my other arm.
- Was once asked to play in goal for a local hockey team. Never played hockey before but as a football goalkeeper – how difficult could it be. I particularly liked the fact that I got to wear battle armour. Started off really well. Saved two penalties – really like these small goals. Unfortunately no one told me that it wasn’t like football and I couldn’t crash into the striker. Still feel sorry for that poor striker who saw this crazed goalkeeper waving a stick like a weapon just a second before I crashed into him at full speed. A quite spectacular sending off and the end of my hockey career.
- Once had a Fiat UNO Champ car. Absolute rust bucket. It had Champ printed at the back. One of my so called friends scraped part of the A off. So for 2 years had to drive about in a car with CHUMP displayed at the back.
- I hate the worlds preoccupation with disproving every legend and myth. Like the X-Files used to say I want to believe.
- Apparently I have ladies eye lashes. Been told that a few times.
- In a university football match I got knocked out after 25 seconds.
- I loved Hill Street Blues, especially where Sergeant Esterhaus would complete the role call by saying “Let’s be careful out there”. If I was the sergeant I would say “Let’s be nice to everyone”.
Nominations again a naughty rule breaker, opening this up to everyone using the same great questions.
“Let’s be careful out there”