This is the face of evil. An entity so without remorse. So utterly malevolent that even the likes of Thanos and Professor Moriaty won’t mess with her. Her name Daisy…
This weeks role call of shame:
- Pulled not one but two sets of curtains down,
- Ripped to shreds the floor mop,
- Smashed a picture frame after she decided to would be kinda fun to whack it with her paw,
- Somehow managed to delete an important file when she decided to sit on my computer keyboard,
- Twice scoffed all the dogs food,
- Sat on the boy cats food bowl so he couldn’t get to his food,
- Used a sofa cushion as a scratching pole,
- Used the corner of the sofa as a scratching pole,
- Completely decimated the dogs favourite cuddly teddy bear,
- Bit the head off one of our son’s favourite wrestling figures,
- Somehow gained access to my wardrobe and covered all my black clothes with white hairs,
- Chewed the corner off a £5 note,
- Knocked a full bowl of porridge onto the carpet,
- Deliberately pushed the boy cat into the toilet as the poor cat was sat on the edge having a closer inspection (wish I had captured the moment, it was both vindictive and truly funny at the same time).
All these evil doings while giving me that “what are you going to do about – do I care” look…..
Truly an apex predator.