Alexa selected Green Day. Don’t want to be an American Idiot. Tremendous – that doesn’t link with any of the threads I was thinking about. So let’s stick to the plan and see where this takes us down a political road.
Our PM stood in front of the nation this week and said nothing was her fault. But one line really stood out.
“I am on your side….”
Respectfully can I tell you PM May to sod off.
Where you on my side when:
– you actively started copying the current US Presidents approach to running a government
– you put your own self preservation above the need to properly consider a Brexit which helps and protects our country
– when you stood back and watched utility/transport companies flout the market and excessively raise prices
– when you ignored local and environmental objections, forcing fracking on our communities
– when you savagely cut school, health and policing budgets
– when you traded with rogue nations
– when you actively promoted feelings of little Britain. Sending out advert buses demonising good people who had decided to come to Britain to live and work
– when you turned your back on the Grenell Tower survivors and all those families still living in potentially unsafe buildings
– when you sat back and watched changes to the education system which so badly impacted kids with Dyslexia and Autism
– when your decisions continue to destroy our beloved NHS
– when the only voices you listen to are your own deluded tones plus a handful of your own far right MPs and 10 DUP MPs
– when you pay lip service to the mental health crisis facing this country
– when you tell the kids to stop protesting about the environment.
So NO you are not on our side, just your own.
Our gerbils are ready to roll. They will happily form a government which will truly be for the people and rodents. The price – just a few toilet rolls…