Thank you to Chelsea Owens for the Liebster Award, Riya Gupta (World of my Thoughts) for the Wanna Know You Better tag and A Single Parents Life for the Mystery Blogger Award. The questions really tickled my fancy.
What’s your favorite cheesy joke? What do you call a dinosaur made of cheese – Gorgonzilla
Who would win in a boxing round; rock, paper, or scissors? The scissor it has a two point head start
Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? I stole the cookies from the cookie jar
Why is it always the last place you look? As the great Billy Connolly said – Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you found it.
Which storybook villain would always win a limerick competition?The Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old London Town. Not sure many outside of the UK will remember this brilliant Two Ronnie’s sketch.
Given an infinite number of monkeys and typewriters, how soon before they realize typewriters are outdated and they’ll need to learn sign language? I’m only 21 – what’s a typewriter?
What is the best letter of the alphabet? C – Coffee, Chocolate, Chips, Crisps….
Who is the most misunderstood nursery rhyme character? Baa Baa Black Sheep. Clearly an early political science ditty complaining about unfair wool tax rates.
How much chocolate is too much? None unless you are a dog.
Who would win in a duel: chocolate volcano cake or bananas foster? I would guess Bananas Foster. In my house anything remotely flammable is banned from the cooking environment. Imagine the devastation I could cause with Rum.
Now, 10 this or that questions:
What would you prefer?
Three Things About Me
- I had a few drinks with and went to college with a serial killer – true
- The England Rugby Captain once stood on my toe – true
- I once got to blast the foghorn in a Lighthouse as a result I think I was directly responsible for several heart attacks of the poor anglers sat immediately below.
- Are you on Twitter? How can we find you? No. Dislike what it has become. Now you have to be really selective who you follow.
- What career/job do you do? I have been a Computer Programmer, an Accountant, a Procurement Manager, Logistics Planner and a Coffee Maker.
- How many kids do you have? One (I think)
- What pets do you have? 1 mad fat cat, 1 madder not fat dog, 3 super beings pretending to be Gerbils
- Are you on time, late, or early to things? Late but if you are really late it suddenly becomes early for the next meeting.
Sorry but I’ve stopped nominating. Had a skill for picking people who hated being nominated. But please check out these great sites and if you fancy have a go at the questions.