It’s Terrible Poetry time as ever thanks to the Grand Bard – Chelsea Owens. This week the rules are:
- It’s time for another Acrostic Poem. Let’s pick a Topic of Celebrities.
An acrostic is simple; write a word (say, like the celebrity’s name or favorite habit) down the left side, and then do a haphazard job of filling in with your poem.
- Length should be dependent on the word you pick, and how verbose you feel at each letter.
- Rhyme if you wish. Don’t if you wish.
- Make it terrible!! Make our eyes beg our brain to stop reading, just stop. Please; they would rather read grocery tabloids than whatever you just churned out.
- Celebrities and their choices can get a bit racy, so we’ll up the Rating to PG-13.
You have till 8:00 a.m. MST next Friday (September 27) to submit a poem to Chelsea.
Brexit will make him millions
ought to make his pals billions
remain was always his position
it changed to suit his self mission
self deluded craving celebrity privileged Eton boy
Destined to play as Nero with his new burning country toy
england should be for the English he proudly shouts
privately whispering he’s actually not from these whereabouts
Funding his lovers and friends with public money
easily avoiding the rules like some corrupt Easter Bunny
fibbing and lying is his way to con the masses
flippantly poking fun at those from the working classes
evading visits from the police to one of his shouting matches
lovers are kept quiet maybe with gifts paid for from our hard earned taxes
Jovial and bumbling are what the media laps up
only reporting the fake image and never about how he is so corrupt
he said he couldn’t live on his huge ministerial wage
no thought for us as he takes us back to the Victorian Age
so a man without principles or any human decency
only interested in one person and slayer of our democracy
not a man of the people just a wannabe celebrity member of the aristocracy