Warning WordPress doesn’t like Thursdays so the formatting has gone a bit bonkers… Every time I save the post the formatting randomly changes. Hopefully it’s just about readable.
It’s Thursday so it’s time for a bit of Chelsea Owens weekly hilarity challenge.
Well, what caption would you give it?
Make it funny, but keep things clean! You have till next Friday (May 15) to enter at Chelseas blog.
Mine was that bad I can hardly bring myself to tell you.
Apparently this is a new service from the Supermarkets. Its a plug in sockets service so you can charge up your robotic limbs. But it’s expensive, they charge an arm and a leg.
It has been that kinda day. The PE teacher asked the kids to film a race in the garden. Kid v Parent or other. In our household that rather narrows down the field to me. Problem is then who will video the race on the iPad. That narrows it down to me as well. We had 7 filming attempts. The first one I tried to hold the iPad and run at the same time. – I forgot to press the record button in the excitement. Second attempt failed as I dropped the iPad at the start. Third attempt went better but I ended up just filming the top of the apple tree. Fourth attempt filming approach switched to propping the iPad on a chair and then trying to film the race from there. Guess what, I put the iPad facing the wrong way so I took a lovely video of the back of the chair. Fifth attempt failed as I didn’t press the record button correctly. Sixth attempt was ruined by the iPad falling over during the race. For the seventh and final attempt we resorted to voice control of the iPad. The iPad understands hundreds of languages but it somehow always struggles with Yorkshire. My shouted command of ‘start recording’ just launched the Amazon Prime app. So we abandoned. By the way I lost all 7 races.
Thank you Di for the shout out on your blog. Di asked some questions. Sorry that it’s taken so long to reply but here goes. Better late than never.
- Do you enjoy Q&A challenges? I love finding out more about people I follow but I don’t particularly enjoy talking about myself.
- How long have you been blogging? Since 2017
- Has your blog turned out more or less as you expected or totally different? I didn’t have a clue what the blog was going to do when I started. It was just about bereavement and was very somber. It’s kinda changed since then. But that’s probably just my grief adventure– never called it that before.
- If you had never had a blog before, would you be interested in starting one? If I had a blank piece of paper then the new one might have been about climbing with a bit of stargazing.
- Blogging aside, what inspires you the most? Son…