Looking across the farmers fields makes life look so simple. So straightforward. Sadly that’s not the case…..
It was like the toughest questioning from an old school Doctor.
- Is anyone in the household self isolating?
- Is anyone in the household classed as high medical risk?
- Have you or anyone in your house had Co-vid 19?
- Is anyone in the house currently diagnosed with Co-vid 19?
- Has anyone in the house got a high temperature?
- A loss of smell or taste?
- A sore throat?
- A persistent cough?
- Flu like symptoms?
- Hay Fever like symptoms?
- Is anyone in the household awaiting the results of a Co-vid test?
- I know it’s a shambles but has anyone in the household been contacted by the national track and trace system?
- Has anyone in the household travelled outside of the country over the last 14 days?
- Has anyone in the household had contact with someone who has travelled outside of the country over the last 14 days?
- Does anyone in the household visit high risk virus areas such as hospitals, care homes or meat processing plants?
Once I had provided a satisfactory answer to the bombardment of medical questions, the next question was
So what appears to be wrong with the boiler? Are you sure that the oil tank is not empty!
Sign of the times really….