I’m pacing in the garden. Distracting myself with thoughts of that tree in the distance.
Jobs to be done. But which ones first today.
– do I Hoover
– do I clean the toilet and bath
– do I do the surfaces in the kitchen
– do I finally deep clean the oven
– do I wash the windows
– do I cut the grass before the weather breaks
– do I phone school to sort out Hawklad’s exams
– do I sort out the Home Insurance Renewal
– do I bake that cakes I’ve been promising Hawklad for days now
– do I start putting together the work payroll
– do I chase up those work orders
– do I respond to those work queries
– do I fix the printer.
– do I complete the government form which needs sending in
– do I read the documents Hawklads psychologist has sent to me
– do I pay those bills sat on my desk
– do I clear the mountain of paper which is burying those bills
– do I sew those rips that have appeared on Hawklads trousers or do I just buy new ones
– do I fix the headlight on my car
– do I put those shelves up that are looking at me
OR do I just go round in circles, too tired to make a decision…..