I was nominated by Kristian for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you kindly sir for the nomination and your great site.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me
- My dad was really good with wood. He made the most wonderful wooden fort. At school in woodworking I tried to make an owl. Spent 2 months on the little beauty. When I finished everyone thought it was a troll.
- I’ve got poor coordination but for some reason I have always been able to run backwards effortlessly. When I used to play football and rugby it would freak the pants of opposition players when instead of turning for a ball behind me, I would just run backwards.
- As a kid I couldn’t ride a bike. Eventually I found a way. I have to grip the handle bar super tight with my left hand. That left hand has to at all times to stay clamped as tightly as possible or I fall off. Also I can’t ware a cycling glove on the left hand (if I do I again I fall off immediately). The right hand can do whatever it wants. I now love cycling but have to still do the left hand routine. Our son also struggles to ride a bike.
Name something you like to see in a book, that makes you want to read further.
I love stories where the hero fails and has to persevere.
What would make you want to stop reading a book?
Either the last page or clearly a beloved animal is about to die. Any reference to Jeffrey Archer or U2 would immediately require the burning of the book.
If they produced the story of your life, what genre would it be?
Horror, or How not to Dummies Guides
If you could have a plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Lukla. Nearest airport to Everest Base Camp.
What advice would you like to give to your ten-year-old self?
Ditch the brown cardigan son, it’s not a good look for a kid.
I would love to open this up to anyone who has never had a nomination. You guys are oh so more deserving than me.
Be safe and happy out there good people