LAURAVENT69 has come up with a new question challenge. I was kindly nominated to have a go. In her own words
I thought I would come up with a fun questionnaire type challenge. Here are the rules:
The “Getting to know you” challenge. Just copy and paste the rules and the questions listed below and tag at least two people to take the challenge. Use the “Getting to Know You” pic and pingback to this post. Easy!
Now since I created this challenge, I will be tagging more than two people.
- Name a moment in your life when you felt you were most courageous.
- If you had to choose only one breakfast cereal for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- When have you felt the most scared?
- If you could sing like any musical artist, who would you choose?
- Do you collect anything?
- If you could live inside a tv show or movie, what would it be?
- Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? If so, what was it?
- What’s your Zodiac sign?
- I’m not sure I’ve ever been that courageous. A coward at heart. Petrified of snakes, spiders, scorpions, wasps, heights, confined spaces, sickness, Selma and Patty Bouvier, zombies, Medusa, swimming, Professor Moriaty, Tomatoes and dancing.
- Without doubt the night after my partner died. Sat at home with a young child asleep in bed – thinking what on earth am I going to do.
- I love LAURAVENT69 choice of Pat Benatar. But me doing that would be kinda odd. So either David Coverdale (Deep Purple, Whitesnake) or Paul Rodgers (Free, Bad Company). Both born within a few miles of my birthplace.
- Do things like bruises and bills count? No but son collects Lego and Wrestling Figures.
- Always want to live in a place which is just nice and filled with happiness. So somewhere like In The Night Garden, Peppa Pig world, The Moon with the Clangers or ScoobyDoo Land.
- As a kid had a reoccurring nightmare about my older brothers punchbag. Over last few years often get a dream about being late for something but trying to run in what feels treacle.