I’ve been nominated for the blogging award. Thank you to Racheal’s Novels, it’s a really interesting blog.
I thought it would be a good idea to ask my son to answer these. Let’s see his take on the world.
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I hope I can read in 5 years. Having friends. Maybe I might try to go to university. But most of all I hope I’m on my gap year in 5 years.
- If you could go to the moon for free, would you? Yes but only if I’m allowed to see what’s on the dark side.
- What is your biggest fear? Cows and giraffes. I’m scared of people laughing at me.
- In what do you find yourself more brave than others? I’m braver than dad in everything. I’m brave with animals apart from cows and giraffes. I’ve hugged a python. Would love to hold deadly spiders or swim with a great white shark.
- If you could have one non pet as a pet (and it wouldn’t be dangerous), what would it be? I would love a Peregrin Falcon. I’ve held a few. When they look at you it seems like they get me. I would love a dinosaur
- What makes you peaceful and what makes you nervous? Loud rock music makes me peaceful. Lots of things make me nervous, especially people.
- What is one of your qualities which could be positive for most but negative for others? I think my Aspergers scares lots of people. They don’t understand it. It makes me different. Maybe some people like that but some don’t.
- Which country would you visit just for the food? Switzerland has chocolate and pizza.
- Do you remember your first kiss? Do you want to share the story? Not kissed anyone yet. Don’t like people getting that close to me. However my puppy is allowed to kiss me as long as he has not been smelling the cats.
- What was your most embarrassing moment? It’s usually my dad. When school made our class have to read out a poem at the Christmas play. I couldn’t read it.
- Do you prefer blinds or curtains? Like both as the shut the world out.
BLOG MENTIONS- my son wanted dinosaurs related ones and the same questions asking as he liked these (if they want to have a go)