No contact from school again about Hawklad. Now one day from what is supposed to be his return. No plans in place. No discussions. Not impressed. Very unsettling. Change subject before rant starts.
There aren’t many things more unsettling to me than when I’m are happily driving along a road and an approaching car flashes their headlights at me. Or someone puts there hazard warning lights on randomly as you drive past them. Especially when you can’t figure out why. I’m I even the target of that, is it aimed at someone else, was it mistaken identity, was it an accident. What’s wrong. Is my petrol cap open. Is a police speed camera just round the corner. Is there a giant dinosaur waiting to pounce behind those approaching traffic lights.
The uncertainty just unsettles me.
Well I have the solution. It’s my one big invention. My route to fame and fortune.
All cars should be installed with a special keyboard on the steering wheel. The keyboard will have large keys you can press in those light flashing moments. Rather than just randomly sending out a vague message to the approaching car, a giant lcd screen on the front of the car (so large that it partly obstructs the windscreen) will display a detailed warning message. These can be preprogrammed. No confusing henceforth. For example my available warning light options would be
* Children next to road…..
* Animals on the road…..
* The road surface is dangerous…..
* Warning, The Cops……
* Hi Sister, have you been shopping…..
* Your driving like a moron…..
* Your car is falling to bits……
* Get your Mobile out, Pokemon nearby ready to be caught……
* Put your Mobile down you numpty…….
* Turn your Full Beam headlights off you selfish lemon……
* It would be so nice if you wouldn’t mind getting back on your side of the road…..
* Ha Ha Your missing a once in a lifetime sunset behind you….
* Turn your music down your not at a Metallica Concert……
* Stop looking at that bird in the sky, YOUR supposed to be driving……
* UFO sighted, danger of alien abductions……..
Well I think it’s a great idea. That’s distracted me. Sometimes even parents need a distraction….