First question. How did this beautiful rose get here. It’s mysteriously appeared this year. A most welcome new guest.
It’s been a day of questions
- French verbs – no help here sadly
- Correct cooking time for Puff Pastry – you might as well ask Trump about humility…
- Name Four ways waves shape the coastline – I managed three
- Oven temperature for cooking Puff Pastry – you might as well ask Johnson to name all the kids he has fathered (he won’t go there for some reason!)
- How to calculate the area of a Trapezoid – I’m not sure looking blankly was the right answer
- Where was my wallet – unbelievably still on the back seat of the car … probably been there since March
- Where are the scissors – the correct answer was next to the tomato plants, outside in the garden
- How much money is left in the bank – not enough….
- Where are the spare batteries to fit the TV remote control – not worked that one out yet
- Why did the bread loaf burn in the oven this morning – because I can’t cook
- Why is my hip hurting after this mornings exercise – I am getting older and I might have also tripped over a plant pot
- Why did the hoover stop working today – because that’s life…
Rory asked some more great questions in a recent blog. So while I’m on fire answering so many questions, well here goes….
- How spontaneous are you? Things just seem to happen and I end of having to spontaneously put out the fires.
- How flirtatious would you say you are? Not very. Probably been less than 10 people I have generally been flirtatious with. Not enough self confidence really. But I am pretty playful…
- How serious are you as a person? About 5% serious, 45% not serious and 50% confused.
- Do you think the older we become certain emotions are easier to handle – say as an example “grief”. I’ve found things like failure easier to handle as I’ve aged. Grief I don’t think so. So many factors effect grief. It’s a unique journey for everyone. A journey we sadly have to make more often as we go through life. As you get older it sometimes feels like a Seance is a better way of contacting friends and family, rather than Facebook.
- What is the most adventurous thing you have done to date? I once had a Strawberry Poptart.
- What’s the craziest or riskiest thing you have ever done and simply got away with it or gotten caught doing it? My partner was swimming in the ocean off Australia once and apparently she had a Great White for company. Sometimes it’s good not to be able to swim. For me it was probably going to a Ronan Keating concert.
- What do you think the future of dating is now that social distancing has become part of your life? Probably a market for giant complete body hugging condoms now. I guess the secret is to date people many miles away.
- How different do you really think you are to the next person? Right from an early age I thought I was different. Never really built to fit in with society. The sort of person people often look at and think they are a bit weird. Best way to describe me is probably – just a little bit vexing…
- During this time of global concern how has your thinking changed regarding the planet, conservation and climate change? It’s firmed up my views. We are at real risk of screwing things up completely for future generations. Too many people are voting for self deluded cretins. This world needs real change now. What’s the words I’m looking for – a bottom up revolution.
- What topical issue considered taboo by society are you deeply passionate about? Too many people still think it’s taboo for wonderful kids and adults, to be different. Unique. That has to stop. These great kids and adult don’t need to change. WE do.
- What is more important and or is there a difference between friendship and companionship and if so what is the difference? A friend is someone who can spend time with me while putting up with my vexing nature. A companion is someone with the patience of a saint who can completely ignore the vexing stuff.
- What is your passion with regards writing genres. What is your chosen genre. And what is the genre you might like to write about but lack the confidence to start? I kinda just have to start writing and let whatever pops into my head out. I’ve tried to write in a predetermined style but its never worked. Secretly I would love to write either fantasy or horror.