Apparently the 29th November is much more than Black Friday.
Its is also
- Flossing Day. Get in between those teeth.
- Electronic Greetings Day. I have absolutely no words.
- Buy Nothing Day. Given who slow our internet is and the lack of any money in the bank account this is a day I’m supporting wholeheartedly.
- Throw out your leftovers Day. If that’s my own cooked leftovers then it could also be Accidentally poison your garden wildlife Day.
- Customer is wrong Day. Otherwise known in Britain as trying to deal with British Telecom….
- National Chocolates Day. I’m happy to endorse.
- National Lemon Creme Pie Day. And another one I’m endorsing
- National Square Dance Day. And why not let’s endorse this one.
- International Service Engineer Day. Sorry can’t endorse this one as I’m still waiting a call after two weeks from a British Telecom Service Engineer.
- International Sinkie Day. A day when you give your Kitchen Sink a day off. As we are having Pizza then this will be observed.
Can we think of any other International Day we can introduce today. Maybe
- National Don’t Rain in Yorkshire Day. So far so good.
- International Burn Your Home Made Bread Loaf to a crisp Day. Already celebrated that one here today.
- National phone up British Telecom and get no answer Day. This is a daily event.
- International Can’t get your washed clothes dry Day. Yep getting behind this one.
- International Pour an ice cold bucket of water over your countries most self serving, lying and annoying Politician Day. In this country that’s renamed as National Slap Boris Johnson with a Fish Day.
- International Pets be nice to other Pets Day. My cat and dog are sponsoring this one.