That’s a sky that could tell several stories in my dreams – so tempted to try them out.
Somedays I can operate perfectly well in tired mode. Then you get other days.
Woke up this morning to find that I was a zombie. I hear you ask – well what is the evidence for these bold claims. Well brace yourself, I shall tell you…..
- In my head, I was still debating if I should get up or just rollover and go back to sleep again – I didn’t realise I was actually already out of bed,
- The eyes were open but it felt like they were closed shut,
- When you try to open the bedroom door but only manage in walking straight into it, TWICE….
- Take the wrong turning to the bathroom …… yes lost in my own home,
- Struggle to understand where the toilet has gone and apparently it has been replaced with a fridge and cooker,
- After I realised I was actually stood in the kitchen, my journey to the bathroom was cut short as I walked painfully into the kitchen table,
- Once in the bathroom it was thankfully largely uneventful apart from dropping the bathroom paper roll (toilet roll) into the toilet bowl,
- Time to feed the pets. Somehow gave the dog the cat’s food. Then the bemused cat got dog rations. Dread to think what the gerbils got,
- Made breakfast completely forgetting that I’m supposed to be on a fasting diet and not eating until the afternoon,
- Made a herbal tea but then decided to add almond milk – not a great taste.
- Burnt my hand on the toaster making toast I wasn’t allowed to eat,
- Went outside to give the dog his morning constitutional. Stood in the garden and suddenly realised that I hadn’t got round to putting a shirt on yet. That was bracing and not entirely liberating,
- Stumbling back inside to get ready for my morning workout. That seemed to go ok. Well until I started working out only to discover that my shorts were inside out and on back to front.
- Coming back inside to make Hawklad his breakfast. Completely forgetting that I had already made in an hour ago.
So yes it’s a zombie today. It’s not easy being a zombie.